We understand your beloved pet can experience a medical emergency at any time — not just during normal business hours.
This is why our medical staff, who intimately know your pet and his/her medical history, are available 24 hours per day, seven days per week.
With our intensive care facility fully staffed 24/7 and a doctor always on call, you can rest assured your pet will always be well cared for in case of any emergency.
When possible, please contact us in advance via phone so we can prepare for your arrival.
When should I seek emergency care for my pet?
The easiest answer as to whether you should seek emergency care for your pet is when you feel his or her medical condition is serious and cannot wait. The following general situations can help you determine if you need to seek emergency care for your pet -
• Difficulty breathing;
• Acute abdominal swelling;
• Electric shock;
• Excessive vomiting or diarrhea;
• Exhibiting symptoms of heat stroke;
• Sudden onset of weakness;
• High or low temperature (more than 104 or less than 100 degrees); or
• Inability to urinate or defecate.