An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
Our experienced veterinarians and staff are strong advocates of preventative care. Gift your pet with optimal healthcare and a long, healthy life by allowing us to identify health problems before they develop.
Vaccines are an excellent way to protect your pet. While some vaccines prevent common infectious diseases, others protect against dangers present in a pet's lifestyle.
We recommend the following vaccinations -
• DAP+C: This vaccine protects against Canine Distemper, Adenovirus Type 2, Coronavirus, and Parvovirus. It is typically administered at eight, 12 and 16 weeks.
• Rabies: Protecting your puppy from the Rabies virus, this vaccine is typically given at week 16.
• DAP+C: This vaccine protects against Canine Distemper, Adenovirus Type 2, Coronavirus, and Parvovirus. For adult dogs, this is administered every two years.
• Rabies: We use a three-year Rabies vaccine for adult dogs.
• FVRCP: This combination of vaccines protects your kitten from Panleukopenia Virus, Feline Calicivirus, and Rhinotracheitis, also known as Herpes Virus. We administer this vaccine to kittens at eight, 12 and 16 weeks.
• Rabies: Kittens are inoculated against Rabies at 16 weeks old.
• FVRCP/Rabies: Adult cats receive one combination vaccine that protects against from Panleukopenia Virus, Feline Calicivirus, Rhinotracheitis, and Rabies. This vaccine is administered annually.
Regularly scheduled wellness visits are part of your pet's overall wellness care program. Vaccines, parasite prevention, and dental care are all important aspects of your pet's overall health plan. We are dedicated to providing your companion pet with the maximum protection available.